Once upon a time... There was a different Istanbul, within and beyond Istanbul...
3. Istanbul promises to be a brand new Istanbul fairy tale, one to be told for generations. Its parks blend blue and green in harmony, its lively squares fill your soul with joy, its long-awaited neighborhood culture greets you in a friendly voice.
At 3. Istanbul, every moment of the day is sure to be filled with fun for the whole family. Three social facilities accommodate separate sections for men and women. While you indulge in art programs like calligraphy in the hobby workshop, your children will enjoy doing as they like in the PlayStation rooms. The swimming pools and saunas allow you to rejuvenate and unwind at the end of the day.
3. Istanbul will feature a 1.4 km walking track, the first and only of its kind in Başakşehir. It surrounds the Square’s stores, restaurants, cafes, and reflecting pools, inviting you for fun family walks.
Wherever I go, I harbor a love for Istanbul...
Wherever I go, it’s the closest to my heart...
3. Istanbul is very close to the city’s main hubs, businesses, and residential neighborhoods. It’s also right between the Atatürk Airport and the 3rd Airport.
3. Istanbul promises to be a sensation with investors, with easy access to public transportation, the metro, tram, and buses.
3. Istanbul invites you to a live at the center of the city and of life.
Eminönü, Sultanahmet, Beyazıt... Wherever you look, Istanbul is filled with parks. The thing that is revealed the most in the city squares is the beauty that defies the whole world...
City Square, at twice the size of Taksim Square, will be your next meeting point.
It will be home to a palace of justice, government offices, meeting centers, a wedding hall, outdoor and indoor sports areas, walking paths, cafes and restaurants, and a 5,000-capacity mosque. Surrounded with greenery, it is sure to become the most popular spot in Başakşehir.
%25 Down Payment
30 Monthly Installments
Republic of Turkey, received support from lawyers registered with the justice ministry.