After completing the necessary documents to purchase a property in Turkey, an application is made to the land registry offices in the district where the property is located.
Deeds vary by property type. There may also be a restriction on any mortgage, foreclosure, comment, etc. on the deed. There are details that need to be checked before applying for sales.
- Control of condominium, construction servitude, zoning and settlement status of deeds,
- Checking whether there is a restriction on the deeds such as mortgage, foreclosure, comment, etc.,
- Control of the details of the property, such as island, sheet, parcel and independent section number, on the deeds,
- Correct writing of the sale value in the deed during the application,
- If the property is used by the tenant, checking whether the tenant pays the rent regularly,
- If the buyer is going to use the property, get a covenant from the tenant that he will evict the property on the appointed date,
- How to transfer money to the seller during the transfer of the deed,
- Checking the accuracy of the valuation report for applying for Turkish citizenship,
- Checking whether the sale value of the Turkish Lira written in the deed for the application for Turkish citizenship is in the amount of 400,000 USD,
- There are many important details such as commenting during the sale in order to gain Turkish citizenship by investing in the property.
The sale and transfer of the property purchased in the process of gettingTurkish citizenship by investment is a serious process that includes many more details and must necessarily be carried out by expert lawyers and real estate consultants.
Our company provides professional services with real estate consultants and lawyers who specialize in buying real estate in Istanbul, gaining Turkish citizenship through investment.